I did some hardcore binging last week so it’s back on track for me today. I made a set of rules for myself (cause I need structure) and based them on the rules from 100 Days of Real Food. Here’s what I intend to stick to for the next 38 days (until Europe!).
- From MyFitnessPal – 1680 net calories (intake minus workout)
- Meat – All varieties, preferably humane.
- Vegetables and fruits – All allowed. No limitations.
- Dairy – Limited. Organic, whole, unsweetened and pasture-raised
- Wheat and grains – No bread. 100% whole wheat pasta. Non-white rice. Corn. Oats.
- Sweets – Honey and pure maple syrup.
- Seeds, nuts, and popcorn – Organic, unsweetened, and raw when applicable.
- Beverages – Water, milk, unsweet teas, and any and every form of alcohol.
- Edit: 1 splurge meal a week
that’s within calorie budget.
1 lunch out with coworkers. 1 outing with friends.3 meals out per week.
- Updated: no eating after 8pm.